Friday, July 07, 2006

WIP #1-4 7/7/ 06


I have so many works in progress - I just want to get some of them done so I can get on to other things!

#1 is a baby blanket for a friend. I just have to sew it on two sides and add bit of embelishment on one corner. I hope to finish tonight after Aidin's class potluck. (By the way, now SHE has a DOUBLE ear infection!)


#2 is a ballet bag for Aidin. I want to finish this by 9:30 in the morning so she can take her shoes to ballet class in it.


#3 is the thing I really WANT to get started on. I think this blouse is so cool and I love the fabric I found.



#4 is the thing I will ACTUALLY end up working on - sewing trim on belly dance hip scarves for our middle eastern dance troupe. We have shows coming up the last two weekends of July, so this one has a deadline.

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 16:35, Blogger laura capello said...

you're in a dance troupe? awesome!

there's an awesome skirt on display at (oh crap, what's that store's name on mass? it'a a girl's name, and i totally know you know what i'm talking about) that i would love to recreate. and i'm not a skirt wearing girl, normally.f

 
At 07 July, 2006 18:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! You've been busy. All VERY cute! Enjoy the weekend (try to get some rest!!) I love the belly dancing - how fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home