On to other things....

What is the deal that Blogger won't let you post a whole lot of pictures? I tried to include this with the blog below, but nevermind. I guess I'll figure that out later...
The rest of the weekend, I made:One peach/blackberry/blueberry pie with peaches and blackberries from the Downtown Farmer's Market (where I used to be a vendor before I had two children). I cheated on the pie crust and the bottom crust was a little under-done, but Tim and I managed to scarf it down anyway. Aidin informed me this morning, "Mommy, you know I don't like pie!" - immediatly followed by Eliot echoing the sentiment with "No pie!" (He is a little mina bird!) Fine, more for me!
I also managed to finish one of the four wee bunnies that I cut out last week. I forgot to take a picture of the back, but it is red bandana print with a white mini ric rac tail. This is the first of many baby gifts, and as it is for a baby, I embroidered the eyes instead of using buttons. Tim whisked it off to work with him to present it to new mama Dorothy when he sees her. I've got two more bunnies sewn, but no faces and one still to sew for Eliot. Maybe tonight. Aidin has stated that she would like a bunny, a kitty and a scottie dog. Yeah, sure, sweetie, I'll get right on that.
As a weekend wrap up, Sunday we visited Tim's parents and Eliot got his train fix with "Grandpa Train". Tim's dad has a huge train set-up in his basement - many trains all going at the same time, a saw mill, a lumber yard, rocket launchers off the back of trains, passengers that get on and off. It is a train boy's dream. After lunch with them, we went off to see Over the Hedge. Great fun. Great weekend. Hope yours was the same.

1 Comments:
How are you posting? You can cut and paste into your posts and edit. Takes awhile, but you can post multiple pics that way. I used to used Picassa to post, but my computer freaked out, so I've been using Flickr to hold my pics then just bringing them over manually. Or you can use blogger's image icon (I could never get it to work on my computer, but it seems to work on everyone else's) and it will allow you to post multiple pics. Does that make sense? It's more trial and error and playing around to see what works best for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home