WIP Friday 6/23/06
Today's work in progress (like many of my works in progress) has been "in progress" far too long. This is a quilt block for a friend who does not have a crafty bone in her body, but needed a quilt block for a family quilt. I am worried that the quilt has already been pieced with out this one!!! Yikes! Maybe they can have an accent pillow. I started it ages ago and then got all freaked out that it looked bad and that I didn't know what I was doing (which I don't, really. I just make it up as I go along.). Anyway, I fused the applique on with wonder under and now am going back and hand-embroidering embelishments (and also to make sure it all stays together). It is my great hope to finish this over the weekend. If not, I'll be tearing my hair out come Monday!
Have a great, crafty weekend! I was supposed to be conducting a Girl Scout Train the Trainer course this weekend, but it was postponed (yea!) so I get a little more time to make stuff! I'm desparate to get started on all the baby quilts/bunnies/lambs/balls/etc. that I've got fabric for - but I have to finish this first!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home