Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kitties, Bears, Bunnies & Chicks!

I'm happy to be at work today. Yesterday I went home with the worst migrane. Five Advil, four Tylenol, one warm rice pack and eight hours later, it was mostly gone. By evening, though, I was able to work a bit on my embroidery project while Tim and I watched "Before Sunrise". And I cut out a wee bunny a la Hillary Lang while my salmon sizzled in the oven for dinner. I am so excited to have purchased Hillary's pattern book #1 which went on sale today (and lucky, as it turns out, because they sold out within HOURS!). I see more soft toys in my future, which is great with all the baby gifts I need to make before summer is out.

So when I'm not staring at my computer screen today, I'm looking at my egg-cup paper clip holder from my egg-cup collection (all of which has been gifted to me by my mother-in-law. Thank you so much, Becky!) It makes me smile!

1 Comments:

At 22 June, 2006 10:40, Blogger Veronica TM said...

Beautiful egg cup! You are good at multitasking, all those things at once, I admire you.
Welcome to the world of blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home