Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Apron - The Musical

I admit it. I'm a lurker. I've been lurking on a number of crafty-girl blogs and they've got me going. My brain is full of potential projects. The one I'm obsessing about today, when I should be doing a bit of microwave check writing and coding the cost of concrete, is from Amy at Angry Chicken. She has a monthly apron project called "Tie One On" and this month the challenge is to create an apron from your favorite musical.

Well, for me, "Favorite" and "Musical" are about the same thing. The possibilities are enless! I might have to make more than one apron! At any rate, I will be required to excavate my sewing machine from the piles of pending projects.

So while I am "working" today, my mind is on musicals, which is not a bad place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home