In the market....

As I previously mentioned, my camera bit the dust while on vacation in Springfield, Illinois last month. I'm in the market for something new and am finally ready to go digital after a long love affair with film.
So this is what I'm looking at. A Canon Powershot A540. 6.2 Megapixel, 4x Optical/4x Digital Zoom. Every camera I've ever owned has been a Canon and they've taken a beating all over the world. Any opinions out there on this model?
Of course, in the middle of posting this my husband called to say that they think that the head gasket has been cracked on my car and it will cost $1,000 - $2,000 to fix. I"m going to call the Honda dealer for a second opinion, but if they're right, maybe no camera. Grrrrrrrr..... Isn't family finance frustrating?????

1 Comments:
Finances can be a big pain! We're starting a remodel and I feel guilty if I spend ANY money anymore! (Well, ok , food and stuff for the kids aside!). I've heard good things about Canon's. I have a Nikon Coolpix 4200 which has been great. I've had it for quite a while and it takes nice pictures (of course, I don't know how to use most of the settings, but it does ok just on whatever it's set on). Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home