Friday, July 07, 2006

Oooooooh! I'm showing!




Here are Clifford and Maya, my Wee Wonderful bear and kitty from pattern book #1. Do you
think Aidin likes hers?





















Another Wee Wonderful project, Wee Bunnies, which I finished last week.
















A freezer paper stencil train for Eliot. (He wore it yesterday and liked it so much that he put it on OVER his jammies at bed time.)

























And a bag from here that I will make again, but with some adjustments. Whew! No wonder I'm tired!

3 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 16:37, Blogger laura capello said...

wow! you have been busy! i am so very impressed.

and may i just say, that whenever i see the name of your blog it makes me think of that song that goes "la la la la la means i love yooooooouuuuu"

 
At 11 July, 2006 03:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, wonderfull animals! I'm waiting for my book to arrive soon! :-)

 
At 12 July, 2006 14:03, Blogger African Kelli said...

Those softies are too darn sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home