Sick Bubba & WIP 6/30/06
Eliot has always been called Bubba. He's been fighting a runny nose and a post-nasal drip cough all week but this morning he woke up with a temperature of 102. Yikes! So he's hangin' with mom today and we have a doctor's appointment an a bit. I suspect a sinus infection. Poor little guy. He's just not at all his cute, onery little self.
Here's my work in progress for this week: A Thomas The Tank Engine quilt, sheet and pillowcase for Eliot's toddler bed. We're hoping going to bed with Thomas will make him actually want to stay there! I've never pieced a quilt in my life, let alone actually quilted something, so we'll see what happens with that.
I'll be away from blogging from now through the 4th. Hope everyone has a great weekend and holiday. Watch out for the crazies out there. Independence Day always seems to bring them out!
Cheers!


1 Comments:
Love the Thomas bedding!
I did something similiar for Griffin to get him to sleep in his big boy bed. I made a Bob the Builder blanket with a cotton panel on one side and flannel on the other. Then I bought some sheets to match.
Well, he loved the blanket but couldn't stand the sheets -- synthetic fibers.
I can't decide if I'm concerned that he's already a fabric snob or if I'm very, very proud.
Post a Comment
<< Home