Marvel-ous!

My husband and his siblings have all been into comic books. Tim's sister, Paige, is now expecting baby boy #1 (Robert Lindy Stansifer III, aka Trey) and they are doing the nursery in bright yellow with a super hero wallpaper border (Marvel comics vs. DC). So today's little bit of creativity has been creating a SUPER baby shower invitation. You know, there is not a lot of "baby" stuff out there with the Hulk.
I'm just waiting on approval from Paige (thank god for e-mail as she is 2 1/2 hours away) and then they're off in the mail tomorrow. The printed copy I have sitting on my desk is making me smile. I hope something fun is making you smile today!
Cheers!

3 Comments:
That's a cool baby shower theme -- comics. Just comics in general or specific ones?
More photos!
SO fun! Love it. What is your favorite super hero? I'm not sure that I have one, although I'm leaning toward Superman.
Go Spiderman! Well, and Superman. Oh, Aquaman is pretty cool too...
Post a Comment
<< Home