Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's Tuesday

Hey there! Updates on some thigs:

The car is fixed for only $1,000.00. Yea!

Tim's car goes in tomorrow night to have the a/c fixed. Yea!

I have enough money left over that I can order my new camera. Yea!

Aidin & Eliot's ears are both better. Yea!

I finished the baby blanket and ballet bag. Yea!

I didn't touch the blouse or hip scarves. Drat!

I have another
kitty to make for a birthday girl. Yea!

I want to come up with (and finish!) something for a silent auction item for a benefit concert by Friday afternoon. Drat! (Do rock n' roll dudes like soft toys? I'm thinking freezer paper.)

I made a little patchwork project (my first) and posted it to a friend. Yea!

I am giving a presentation on the Girl Scout/Girl Guide four world centers to 50 little girls at Day Camp on Thursday morning for 2 1/2 hours. Yea!

I have no idea what I will actually do in said presentation to 50 little girls on Thursday morning! Drat!

Work is swamped with no end in sight, so if you don't hear from me, I'm breathing through a straw (because I'm buried).

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 11 July, 2006 14:11, Blogger laura capello said...

Busy lady! Geesh!

And breathe through a straw? Is that for hyperventalating? I prefer paper bags. I have quite the collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home