TO DO:
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with my to do list. Maybe if I share it will make me feel better.
- Hip Scarves for my Middle Eastern Dance Troupe's performance this weekend. These WOULD have been finished, but I ran out of trim. Grrrrr......
- Kitty for a birthday party on Saturday - she's stitched together but needs all the felt bits.
- Baby gift #1 - not started
- Baby gift #2 - not started
- Kitty for big sister of baby - not started
- Apron #2 for Tie One On - cut out
- Apron #3 for Tie One On (because I couldn't just pick one musical, could I?) - partly cut
- Wristlet Swap - ideas only
- Vintage Button Swap - I have the 12 buttons but want to gather some other bits.
- Blouse #1 - cut out
- Blouse #2 - not started
- Skirt #1 - not started
- Skirt #2 - not started
Hmm..... maybe I should add something else to the list, because 13 just doesn't sound like a good number. Although wouldn't it be better to finish something and take it off?
Our computers have been updated here at work, so I did get a few projects finished while I couldn't pay bills - two baby gifts, the majority of the hip scarves and the kitty sewn together. Of course, I STILL HAVE NO CAMERA so there is no proof. And one of them I already gave away. I also finished some costume alterations for this weekend. Which reminds me:
14. Fix where I tore out the sleeve in my costume jacket. Dammit!
Okay. So you know where I'll be. Either at the computer working, at my sewing machine sewing or at the Lawrence Community Theater rehearsing or performing. If you live in the Lawrence/Kansas City area, come check us out. Saturday at 8:00 p.m. or Sunday at 2:00. The next weekend we will be at the Kansas City Fringe Festival Friday night and 2 shows on Saturday at the Just Off Broadway Theater, but I can't think about that yet.
And on top of all of this, my dear friend and co-worker is about to deliver (hence #3 & #5 on the above list) and I'm her back-up at work. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

4 Comments:
You just need a day to yourself to sew and drink wine! You'll get everything done and be relaxed, whether your lines are straight or not! :)
oh my! i'm stressing for you!
Phew! I'm tired just reading it! Good luck with your performances!
I'm so dizzy... I think I need to go lay down now.
Hmmm... this Sunday? ::looking at foot:: Oh.
Post a Comment
<< Home