Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend review

Hip scarves: beaded Kitty: completed - right down to her little heart shoes
Zills (aka finger cymbals): played - LOUDLY
Veil: swooshed
Sword: balanced on head
Our belly dance concert went very well - no major screw ups by me (thankfully). Tuesday we have our tech rehearsal for the Kansas City Fringe Festival and then we have three more shows this weekend at the Off Broadway theater.
The kids went to Grandma & Grandpa's for the week as they are out of school and we both have to work. Yes, my children go to school year round. I miss them so much already! But I'm looking forward to knocking a few more projects off my list this week. And seeing a movie or two with Tim. (A DATE! Yowsa!) We used to go to the movies every Friday or Saturday night (some weekends, both nights) before parenthood. Now we're lucky if we see it on video six months later.

It took me two hours to post this - thanks a lot Blogger!


1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006 11:28, Blogger laura capello said...

Blogger must be premenstral today.

Yeosa! I want to learn to shake my hips and balance a sword on my head.

But considering my track record with balancing ::cough, broken foot, cough::, I don't know how *intellegent* the sword idea is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home